How To Install
WARNING: NEVER ATTACH THE ANBI SWITCH TO THE POSITIVE TERMINAL
BATTERIES WITH STANDARD SIZED EARTH TERMINAL
- Detach earth cable from battery and fix to the terminal on the sliding panel.
- Attach switch assembly to the battery earth terminal using the battery adaptor on the fixed panel of the switch.
- Remove film from adhesive pad on the bottom of the switch and move switch across to the top of the batteryand press down to gain full adhesion. Ensure area where on the battery, where switch is to be located, is wiped clean.
- All nuts/bolts should now be fully tightened.
BATTERIES WITH A RECESSED EARTH TERMINAL
The battery adaptor allows for the ANBI Switch to be rotated to achieve the best fixing.
- Remove the switch’s adaptor part and re-attach it on the underside of the fixed panel.
- Tighten the screw connecting the adaptor to the panel.
- To complete installation, follow battery with Standard Terminal instructions.
To enable battery, push the sliding panel until the word OFF is completely hidden.
The ANBI Switch can also be used on various battery configurations:
Dual Battery: Fit an ANBI Switch to the earth terminal on each battery
Dual Battery in series or parallel: Fit one ANBI Switch to the “Original” terminal only.
Simple to install.
The ANBI Switch™ prevents battery drainage when your car is not in use.
- Simple installation
- Fully adaptable to all automotive batteries
- Proven anti-corrosive. Exceeds international standards for salt and sea spray.
- Accelerated life tested for proven durability
- Conforms to Australian Design Regulations 42 - 00, 01, 02, 03 04
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Motoring enthusiasts approved
- Made in Australia