Please choose your vehicle
How To Install
- Disconnect the battery adaptor and discard.
- Using the M8 bolt and washer, fix the earth lead to the sliding panel of the ANBI Switch.
- Place the M6 washer on the bolt, then slide them through the earth post hole.
- With the label facing out, screw the bolt into the fixed panel of the ANBI Switch until securely fastened.
Ride On Mower Applications
Simple to install.
The ANBI Switch™ prevents battery drainage when your ride on mower or zero-turn is not in use.
- Simple installation
- Fully adaptable to all ride on mower and zero-turn batteries
- Proven anti-corrosive. Exceeds international standards for salt and sea spray.
- Accelerated life tested for proven durability
- Conforms to Australian Design Regulations 42 - 00, 01, 02, 03 04
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Made in Australia